Remove MyStore J!25 virtuemart "Reviews" tab

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 am
hi,

1. I don't use customer reviews system and was disabled in virtuemart back end configurations, but it is still visible on the product flypage and there is no any functioning if click on it.
Please can you let me know how to remove this tab?

2. How to solve this virtuemart 2.0.6 Update problems after updated it was displayed the shopping cart shows the products, but no prices at all. And at the virtuemart back end configurations show this error:

Warning, the Safe Path is empty, for safety reasons it is very important to create a folder in a path not accessible by an URL, create also a folder invoices in it to store your sensible data secure. Our suggested path is for your system /home/username/public_html/vmfiles

I was trying to overwrite of the VM file with the one in rest_files package, then I try to download the https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla-25-templates/mystore.html "gk_mystore_rest_files_J!25.zip" but found out that inside the files is "gk_mystore_rest_files_J!15" after unzip it.

Is there anything to do ?
Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm
Hi

New vm style is in HTML folder of the template so along with template update vm will be fixed too. For reviews issue please show me an example of the page.

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm
Hi there. Was this ever fixed? I am facing the same issue. :roll:
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:07 am
Hi

Pleaase update template to the latest version and show me the troubled page than. I'll try to help.

GK User
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 am
Here's the post I used to fix the issue.
https://www.gavick.com/forums/yourshop/ ... 18227.html

I manually removed a code to remove the tab.

Thanks, though.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 am
Hi

Great to hear that. Thank for posting this solution.

GK User
Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 am
Not a problem. :)
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.