VirtueMart Authorize.Net + MyStore Produce CC Auth Loop

Change your online store into modern look with myStore eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template - discussion forum.
GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:50 pm
Hello,

On our site, http://theglobalelements.com/, we are running in to an issue we have traced back to the MyStore theme.

The issue occurs when trying to confirm a purchase. Users are able to go through the entire purchase process, but when they select "Credit Card, provided by authorize.net" they are able to proceed to confirm the purchase, only to be taken back to the credit credit information page.

We have tested other payment plugins such as Google Wallet, and Paypal and have also used the default Joomla theme to navigate to the payment details page, and the purchase was completed without any errors.

We would like to rectify this issue immediately.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Please send me all details via PM or mail
Code: Select all
bkrztuk[at]gavick.com
- admin details, ftp access and screen with the page where problem exist.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 pm
I'm having the same exact issue with the Simplicity template. Can anyone provide assistance on this issue?

www.landairsea.com/special-promotion

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:56 pm
Could you check whether the same happen on default Joomla! template like Beez ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 pm
Yes it was originally under the default template in the virtuemart setting, then I changed it to simplicity, both yielded same results.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:30 pm
When the same happen on Beez it means it is not template but extensions issue. Due to fact that we don't support any 3rd party extensions you need to contact with VM or CC Auth support.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.