K2 shows different article width

Elegant Joomla template designed especially for both professional and personal website presentation.
GK User
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:30 am
Hi,

I have noticed a strange issue. I use the postnote latest edition and k2 latest edition and joomla of course latest edition.

I have some k2 categories and use the k2 tools for navigation within the k2 categories. So if I set up a new project (or even copy an existing one) the article view looks different for some categories with the k2 tools displayed on the right. Sometimes the article has the full width (k2 tools does not show up) but sometimes it shows up and the #gk content has just 76% and there is no reason why? no joy so far fixing it by myself. Do you have an idea how to solve this?

Many thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:46 am
it seems that the post from user: 121261 is the most similar problem I dicovered and I searched google and gavick forum too. Maybe this can help giving me a hint how to solve this?

http://www.gavick.com/forums/music/k2-c ... 14789.html

But I need support, giving it a try, maybe stuff member: Seichinha or DonLee who were involved in helping the user 121261

thanks for your guys feedback
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:21 pm
---Push---
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:16 am
---Push---Push---

Come one guys please help, seems that the helpless story continious. Can a stuff member please help me ? I have purchased a lifetime membership, and it seems that there is no support until my life has been ended ;-)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 am
Did you use cache ? If yes please to disable it. It will be easier when you give us your site URL or better direct URL to page with problem.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 am
Thanks for your reply!

I have deleted all caches and history, of course So the problem still exists for new projects. Can I send you a PM with my login data to have an better overview?

Many thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:37 pm
...support stopped again... what a pity..
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 am
Yes please provide me details but remember to include link to this forum topic.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:54 am
I already wrote a PM to you, more than one time?!! Why do you always write the same stuff although you have all the information you need? Don´t you want to help me really? You write in the forum where you request the link of? Are you kidding me?

friendly regards
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:56 am
This is the forum lin k you requested:

Yes please provide me details but remember to include link to this forum topic.

THIS IS THE FORUM!!!!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 am
THIS IS THE FORUM!!!!

Yes, I know ... I'll leave it without any comment.

When you get several private messages per day it is impossible to identify link to website with related topic. That's why I'm asking for link to forum TOPIC If this is a problem for you to send the link with message that's no problem but you need to wait until I find your topic, so this short info makes that all goes faster.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 am
Yes yes, great that this was working. I have send the link about three or four times without any answer. The message was also not saved in the "Sent" folder for reasons that I don´t know, The support desk chat told me that the PM tools seems not to work correct. This can be confirmed by me. No message was saved in the "Sent" folder. Not sure what the problem is. In anyway I have sent you a PM and the links the problem occure. Did you received this. I was also sending it at your internal email I have received from the support chat and I politely asked you have receveived it?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 am
The support desk chat told me that the PM tools seems not to work correct. This can be confirmed by me.

I get PM messages properly from other users so it looks that this is unique problem.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.