New Article Problem,

Elegant Joomla template designed especially for both professional and personal website presentation.
GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 pm
Hi Guys,

Im having an issue when I create a new article that all of the frontpage content is now apearing above the article.

It seems to have all of a sudden just started happening, any advice on what it may be?

Thanks
Chris
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:14 am
Home Page :
http://www.nexusstudios.com.au/J2/

I have ensure thats all the unwanted Modules are turn off in the articles and still nothing, I have aslo saved a copy of an article ( my about page) and changed the catagory so that it will apear in the modules using News show pro, and still its changes and adds the unwanted modules
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 pm
I'm having the similar problem. When I inspect the page either through "Q" or or the module preview, I'm finding my articles all showing outside of the maincontent position. Additionally, they are all showing up twice. The top of which has the word "tweet" below it despite the twitter button being set to "off" in the template panel.

So far I love this template. Once I get a few of the quirks worked out with using it I'll be glad to share my corrections with this forum.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:55 am
Am having the same issue...article appears twice, with the word Tweet below. I did not see any solution posted in this post.
MR
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.