Adding an image

July '10 Joomla Templates
GK User
Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 pm
Hello - I have the game template and would like to have an image in the space shown on the example and the template. I'd like to place an image there - and then just have it link to an external URL. I would like to have four separate buttons in this area next to each other and have each link to a different URL.

aa (670 x 550).jpg

I think I've tried just about every combination to have the image appear there, but have run out of ideas. Any suggestions?

tftryfirst.png

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm
Hi

This module is showing inside tabs is using a module position, so I would advice to split the module You are trying to put the image inside into 2 than put third module with image into the same module position. Than You will only need to set proper order.

GK User
Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:45 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

This module is showing inside tabs is using a module position, so I would advice to split the module You are trying to put the image inside into 2 than put third module with image into the same module position. Than You will only need to set proper order.

i split the module no problem. Attempted to place a photo witha link there - and still no luck - actually it keeps giving me a 1064 error. Had to restore the site.

I looked at the documentation on the site here - and they have a how to do this section. Followed along except I don't have a joomla section for this template - I believe all the categories (or at least most of them) use K2. So I was trying to rework in K2 for categories or item - put the logo that I want to be in that section, both on K2 and in the article manager - still won't work.

Is there a manual somewhere that will allow me what to do with all menus for the module. The documentation shows photos with links , so I guess it can be done. But I'm either not bright enough or too old

thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 pm
Hi

This sounds very complicated :)

The 1064 error is displayed when module is trying to display a non-existing article. Doesn't matter if it's a K2 or regular joomla article. So if site was working fine before You have split the NSP module into 2 modules, this means that one of this modules is wrongly configured. Please take a closer look into "Source" section in this modules.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.