Gamebox template and the iphone version

July '10 Joomla Templates
GK User
Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:52 pm
dear sir,

i bought gavick game magazine installed on my website but am not sure why the iphone version doesn't work whenever i connect through an iphone or a tablet, it won't work

my website
http://www.tueq.com
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 am
Hi

Gamebox is one of our oldest templates and is not responsive. It has a different template for mobile included, but You need to activate it in template settings than add modules to it since it's using a different module positions ( only mobile_top and mobile_bottom )

GK User
Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:22 pm
thanks for your quick response, and how can i iclude the iphone version or is there anyway i use another way to show an iphone template
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:16 pm
hi thanks for your response, i was wondering if there is anyway i can make this template show on iphone and tablets, because its really not that good on iphone and please if you can show me how i can make it a responsive site

thanks in advance
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:51 pm
Hi

Making this template responsive will require a lot of work and it's the kind of customisation we do not support. Please use the mobile template which came with template. In template settings You can select a layout for each type of device. Than You will just need to replace logos for this devices in folder /images/mobile/ and enable some modules in mobile_top (over the content) and mobile_bottom (under content). Rest will be taken from the elements configured in joomla already.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.