gk_register pop-up got crazy

July '10 Joomla Templates
GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 am
Hi guys,

I do have a small issue with gk_register pop-up, sometime when you click on register the pop-up do not show the complet form

I am a bit lost on that one, since this issue can occur or not occur on the same page

Do someone have any idea on what this problem can be related to ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 pm
Hi,
this problem can be related to css (as always) maybe you use other module/plugin which override one line from module ...

Please add URL to your website I will try to find it.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:01 pm
I'm guessing not seeing the website but try this:

Code: Select all
.gkRegistration, #member-registration { margin:0 !important;
    vertical-align: baseline;
 }
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 am
Thanks for the reply Pawel

I just try to add you css code part into the template under the Custom CSS code override option, but unfortunatly seem to not change anythings.

The module started to doing that yesterday and the day befor it start i did change stuff in the menu, could it be related ?

Do gk_register need a link menu somewhere pointing to the loging and/or register page of joomla to work properly or maby no link at all ?
I created 6 links on a menu 3 for loging 3 for register each one in one of the language used on the website.

The website is http://www.sunglitz.ch, right now the website is live with old joomla/gamebox template, i am working on the new one on a different server, so you will need to had a rule in your hosts file on the computer you're using to access the one i am working on. I will send you access info by PM.

I forgot to add specific info the joomla configuration here you go:
Joomla! 2.5.11
Game Magazine Gavern v.2.15.1
Virtuemart 2.0.20b
PHP Version 5.3.24
Language: EN @ (2.5.10) - GE & FR @ (2.5.11.1)
CSS & Langage overdrive are on
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:08 pm
Opened your site but couldn't find the link to open that popup, I guess you gave up :)
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.