Custom homepage navigation?

Joomla template for easily build sports magazine website with advanced content display features and clean, unique design.
GK User
Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:20 pm
Hello guys and girls,

I am using Sporter template in my Joomla 2.5.

I am in lack of idea how to do the following -

I want to set custom made image with CSS sprites parts to be homepage of my sport website. Regarding that I want my image homepage navigation to be full screen on homepage, I guess I have to set my Sporter template to be used by other menu items except home page, but what I wondering is how to set this image as homepage.. ??? Not in Menu Manager, right ???

Also some advices on how to set image to be responsive (from left to right, and from top to bottom) while resizing browser window, or opening on different resolutions of monitors will be highly appreciated ;)

Hope I was clear enough. I am attaching image that I want to be my homepage. Also, I am attaching image presenting how I want my homepage looks like in browser window. Just not to be uncertainties. Parts with stars are clickable and links to different sections of my website.

Thanks,

Ignotus
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:27 pm
Hi

I'm not sure if this request is in our support range. Basicaly, You will need to create a new template to achieve something like that. I'm sorry, but I cannot help You with that.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.