Problem with instalation of sporter template

Joomla template for easily build sports magazine website with advanced content display features and clean, unique design.
GK User
Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:19 am
Hi, I have Problem with instalation your sporter template on my server at step what is instalation of database, it always giv me message unable connect database. i know database is on server ok, I also try changed Display Errors on Off and also register globals nothing helped.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 am
If You have error with connecting to database - it is 100% source of the problem.
Please check again, step by step data base name, user and password. Also check if host should be localhost, or perhaps something else (some hosting companies host their database on different hosts). Also in few cases, You need to add :port_number at the end of database host. It all should be described in your hosting company documentation.
If You still have problem connecting to database, please contact your hosting provider - they should be able to help You.

GK User
Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:06 am
I tried it 100times with the same data via control panel I dont have any problem with connection on database but via your joomla portal ist error
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 pm
Have You tried to install standard joomla (downloaded from joomla.org) package?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.