Submenu column with module position only

Joomla template for easily build sports magazine website with advanced content display features and clean, unique design.
GK User
Thu May 09, 2013 10:45 pm
Hi.

Can someone of moderators, or php experts write me a code for GK Menu to replace it in GK menu php (in Sporter template) to make it to show menu items in left column, and right to be only as module position.

So, again, in submenu devided into two columns, left to be only for menu items, and right column to be only reserved for module (not menu items in right column).

I'll appreciate any help!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 6:59 am
You can do this without any additional code. Our menu support multicolumn layout and all that you need to do is configure one column as regular menu items, and the second one to display module using GavickPro Extended Menu Parameters plugin.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 am
Thank you bkrztuk for quick answer, but

I have devided submenu into two columns, that is not a problem, but I don't know how to configure one as regular menu items, and another to display module only.

Appreciate your help.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 12:02 pm
Please choose option 'module position' like on image here >> http://d.pr/i/npCX and then publish the module that you want to show on some menuX position.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 12:42 pm
Done, but still menu items are separated 50%-50% in two columns - exactly, I have 10 menu items that are devided 5 in left and 5 + module content in right column. I want to be all 10 of them in left column, and module only in right (not any menu items in right column).

Want to see from my backend? Please help.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 7:57 am
Our extended menu settings don't have special feature for changing column width. Could you show me your site URL ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 am
[url]e-tribina.com[/url] I want to do that with menu Rezultati.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 15, 2013 8:40 am
I've checked this menu item but don't see any columns there, just some regular submenus.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.