blank mainbody

Premium, Furniture Joomla Design Shop Template with K2Store support
GK User
Fri May 17, 2013 1:39 pm
Hello.

My problem is that at least once an hour on the Main Body of the default home page goes blank (only MainBody mode) ..

If I choose a different category from the menu seems to work fine, but when I browse back to the homepage, there remains the blank side of the Main Body ....

The only way to get the blank page to work is to use clean cache, then K2 Items will be back at home on the Main Body.

Please can you give me a better solution ...

Best Regards

Goran
microweb
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 19, 2013 9:58 am
Hi

Please check if You have not run out of the space on the server. To be sure what is the problem please set an error level to ALL in joomla global confguration for server and let me know what error is visible when page goes blank.

GK User
Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:08 pm
Hi teitbite...

Here you have the error log file..
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:27 pm
Hi teitbite...

A screenshot of the blankscreen.... more than 5 times in one hour...

Best Regards

Goran
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:11 pm
Hi

The errors mentioned in error.log are not as crucial to not display content. Please send me an access to Your joomla panel.

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:46 pm
I have sent site username and pass.. at [email protected]..

Best Regards

Goran
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:17 pm
Hi

Unfortunately I wasn't able to witness the problem, but if this problem is connected with cache than maybe it's because not sufficient space on the server.

Try also using a different cache solution. I've found jotCache to be really good solution.

teitbite
Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:33 am
Hi

I have never come across such behavior before and I've seen millions of joomla sites, so I really do not know where to start.

My best guess is that it's a cache problem since displaying a mobile layout instead of site is an indicator of wrongly created cache. Try disable cache at all and look for the site behavior than.
Second guess is an old PHP version which may affect cache as well. Upating PHP will make no harm, so you may try it too.

On the other hand the high CPU usage may point to some extra script working while adding new content which is not normal. This may tell us that not all plugins should be used at the same time or that the site was hacked.

Looking into administrator panel I can say that server doesn't perform well too. I'm getting lots of errors that memory was exceded:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11168920 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx.gr/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/environment/response.php on line 158

which is pointing to the fact that database cannot handle the amount of articles. I would rise the database connection time in php.ini file to test it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.