K2 Content not working (Publish/Unpublish)

Premium, Furniture Joomla Design Shop Template with K2Store support
GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:00 pm
Support,

I'm hoping that you can provide some assistance in resolving the problem I'm having with the Black&White Template.

When I attempt to unplublish K2 content that is on the homepage, the content doesn't unpublish and it remains on the homepage. I've attempted to clear browser cache after unpublishing but to no success. I have attempted to unplublish all "Items", but even that isn't working. Dark Green Kitchen and Falecion style bedroom will not unpublish. The Green Checkmark remains. Please contact me directly if you would like a login so you can take a look at the backend to see what I'm talking about.

K2 v2.5.4
Joomla version: 2.5.4 Stable
Joomla Platform version 11.4.0 Stable

url: www.reichertpaint.com/reichert_new

Amador Torrez
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 am
The content is displayed in News Show Pro module ? Did you use Joomla! cache ? Please try to disable 'Show unauthorized items" in News Show Pro configuration.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 am
bkrztuk wrote:The content is displayed in News Show Pro module ? Did you use Joomla! cache ? Please try to disable 'Show unauthorized items" in News Show Pro configuration.

Are you on staff tech support?

If so I could send you a login so you could see what's happening.

NetMasterflex

I don't think the content is in the News Show Pro module.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 am
NetMasterFlex wrote:
bkrztuk wrote:The content is displayed in News Show Pro module ? Did you use Joomla! cache ? Please try to disable 'Show unauthorized items" in News Show Pro configuration.

Are you on staff tech support?

If so I could send you a login so you could see what's happening.

NetMasterflex

I don't think the content is in the News Show Pro module.

Cleared Joomla Cache and still no resolve.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 am
Did you try to disable Joomla! cache for tests ? Please also try to unpublish/publish module again ? Please also make sure that option 'Show unathorized items' is disabled in News Show Pro configuration.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:29 am
bkrztuk wrote:Did you try to disable Joomla! cache for tests ? Please also try to unpublish/publish module again ? Please also make sure that option 'Show unathorized items' is disabled in News Show Pro configuration.

Unplublishing and republishing the K2 Module didn't resolve. In fact the K2 content remains on the homepage regardless of what I do. I don't know where this "News Show Pro Configuration" is located. Can you provide a path?

What can I try now?

Amador
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 am
NetMasterFlex wrote:
bkrztuk wrote:Did you try to disable Joomla! cache for tests ? Please also try to unpublish/publish module again ? Please also make sure that option 'Show unathorized items' is disabled in News Show Pro configuration.

Unplublishing and republishing the K2 Module didn't resolve. In fact the K2 content remains on the homepage regardless of what I do. I don't know where this "News Show Pro Configuration" is located. Can you provide a path?

What can I try now?

Amador

All K2 Items are unpublished except Dark Green Kitchen and Falecion Style bedroom which I'm not allowed to unplublish for some unknown reason.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 am
You want to remove this part ? http://d.pr/i/W9gV

Please just open this module settings and change data source to remove module cache etc.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:26 pm
bkrztuk wrote:You want to remove this part ? http://d.pr/i/W9gV

Please just open this module settings and change data source to remove module cache etc.

Yes I want to remove it, but I want to create my own and replace them. The fact that they aren't removed from the homepage when I unpublish them is troubling. Also the fact that I can't unpublish the two mentioned in my previous post indicates that there might be something wrong.

Would you be open to taking a look if I provide you a username and password to login?

Please advise

I'm not trying to pawn this off on you. At the same time I'm not fully understanding what you are trying to convey in your responses.

Thanks

Amador
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 am
Please send me details with link to related forum topic via PM.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.