Remove Gavick Ad at bottom of K2 items pages

Premium, Furniture Joomla Design Shop Template with K2Store support
GK User
Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 am
How do I remove the picture of Eli Manning and his text introducing himself. I'm attaching an image of what I'm referring to. Please direct me as to where I can remove this content.

Thanks

Amador
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 am
Joomla Admin > Components > K2 > Users.
Select your user from the list and edit details.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:58 pm
NetMasterFlex wrote:How do I remove the picture of Eli Manning and his text introducing himself. I'm attaching an image of what I'm referring to. Please direct me as to where I can remove this content.

Thanks

Amador

Ok, I need to be a little more specific. First thanks for locating the source for that content. What I'm wondering is where is the control that prevents that content from displaying altogether on each K2 Item page? Is there a "Hide" option box within the "Item" page in the settings that prevents that content from displaying? Please advise.

Amador
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 am
There are multiple options available depending on following;

1. K2 Items or categories, edit or add new, you can see again options on right handside.

2. Menu item based on K2 item or categories. You can see options on the right side when you create new or edit an existing item.

3.Joomla Admin > Components > K2 > categories. On top right click on parameters which you can see additional options for enabling and disabling contents.

4. Alternatively you can delete the code in php files which renders author options / details.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.