[CUSTOM] position "available"

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:01 pm
Hi,

is it possible the "availability" to view additional above with the price? (see picture)
If so where and what has to be amended or supplemented.
I am grateful for any help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm
Hi

Sure. No problem.
Please download the file attach, unzip and replace the following file:

../components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/flypage.tpl.php

It should look like this:

Enjoy ;)

availability.png

flypage.tpl.zip
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm
Thanks for the quick reply. Just as I had imagined.

Thank you
eisen
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Hello,

How to do the same in VM 2.0.18a?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm
I was able to solve the problem replacing the position of the following code in
templates/gk_yourshop/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails
Code: Select all
<?php
   // Availability Image
      $stockhandle = VmConfig::get('stockhandle', 'none');
      if (($this->product->product_in_stock - $this->product->product_ordered) < 1) {
         if ($stockhandle == 'risetime' and VmConfig::get('rised_availability') and empty($this->product->product_availability)) {
         ?>   <div class="availability">
             <?php echo (file_exists(JPATH_BASE . DS . VmConfig::get('assets_general_path') . 'images/availability/' . VmConfig::get('rised_availability'))) ? JHTML::image(JURI::root() . VmConfig::get('assets_general_path') . 'images/availability/' . VmConfig::get('rised_availability', '7d.gif'), VmConfig::get('rised_availability', '7d.gif'), array('class' => 'availability')) : VmConfig::get('rised_availability'); ?>
         </div>
          <?php
         } else if (!empty($this->product->product_availability)) {
         ?>
         <div class="availability">
         <?php echo (file_exists(JPATH_BASE . DS . VmConfig::get('assets_general_path') . 'images/availability/' . $this->product->product_availability)) ? JHTML::image(JURI::root() . VmConfig::get('assets_general_path') . 'images/availability/' . $this->product->product_availability, $this->product->product_availability, array('class' => 'availability')) : $this->product->product_availability; ?>
         </div>
         <?php
         }
      }
      ?>

But is there any way to change the design (to reduce space between price and availability image)? with overrie.css?
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.