positions custom html

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:05 pm
Hi, the position of grid gk5,(mygrid1, mygrid2...) have i to writte in template details.xml? when i do a new module custom html i don,t see the position mygrid1, mygrid2... by connect with grid gk5. can you help me? please
l*******: ***********
p*********: suputamadre

thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 am
Hi,
all is here: http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... k5-module/

don't publish login and password on forum is not safe !!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:42 am
Ok, thank you very much, i have solucioned it but when i want to see a video of youtube in the module custom html i can not watch it why? if i write in module suffix class to gkVideo(module custom html) and i writte the code as in website of youtube:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1y4KaQXA3aQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> in JCE [Toggle Editor].
i just can to watch a black screen. can you help me please? i am spanish and my english no is good. thank you very much and very sorry for publish login and password on forum¡¡¡¡
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:29 pm
HI, CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

WHY ANYBODY ANSWER ME?

IT,S NOT NORMAL¡¡¡¡¡
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 pm
Please....
you are asking about basic of Joomla problems not template support one. For example how to use youtube movies.
if you're using JCE -- use plugin called jce_mediamanager.zip for it - it allows you to add youtube movies from taskbar,
you have Internet - so use youtube channel to find how to...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:25 pm
About youtube again, you can use:
1) YouTube Embedder - plugin
2) Allvideos - plugin =======I have installed you this one. :mrgreen:

- there are many possibilities, how to insert yt movie into article or custom html module. :mrgreen:
- there are many guides/movies in Spanish how to use joomla, plugins and modules etc. also.
- and next time do not use Joomla! 2.5.8 -- we have 2014 and Joomla! 2.5.19 is available !
- now your movie on home page is working. I've done it. :mrgreen:

Que tengas un buen día! Más relajado
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.