yourShop - Virtuemart 1.1.9 theme update

Ecommerce design Joomla template to start your online business with VirtueMart and additional eshop features.
GK User
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 pm
Hi

To update yourshop template with VirtueMart 1.9 theme, please download gk_yourshop_rest_files_J!15.zip from the yourshop download page, unpack and you will find there VM 1.9 theme files.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Thank you for your great support!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:46 pm
I have install virtuemart 1.1.9 and this new update but i have a problem with categories display.

you can see the problem here : http://www.rapace-international-rassall ... gory_id=11 (In virtuemart admin i have select defaut template with gk_browse)

correct display : http://demo.gavick.com/joomla15/nov2010 ... Itemid=178

I haved the same problem with 1.1.8
I have open a ticket since 3 days but no solutions...

thanks for your help
Nicolas
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm
I've exactly the same problem as konic62, the categories display is like yours, different from the demo.

It would be nice if someone gives the full configuration settings used in Virtuemart, for the flypage, the categories, and so on.

thanks for your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:26 pm
Hi

I'm sorry about the delay. I was travelling in work.
This is just a question of VM category theme configuration.

Even if you set as default layout to category display as "gk_browse" theme, be sure that on each category you are using the same one, or else the default layout will be overrule.
@konic62 were using "managed" category theme on each one, so that why he was not viewing category page as he want it.

Cheer ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 am
thanks a lot for your help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 am
I have another question^^

when i click to "add to cart" it nothing happens. Products do not appear in the cart.

I think it's just a configuration problem because i can't too choose the number of the desired product.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 am
I have find the solution for the cart. But i can't choose the number of product

konic62 wrote:I have another question^^

when i click to "add to cart" it nothing happens. Products do not appear in the cart.

I think it's just a configuration problem because i can't too choose the number of the desired product.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm
hello i have some problem with how things are showing with Custom Attribute List
things are not on the same line..

look at picture please im using flypage,but also iff i use another things are not right..

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/d ... online.jpg

looks very ugly...

also i will be happy iff somebody can tell me which code and files to add to another vm theme ,so that cart would update the items.. its working fine with the default theme,but as you see on picture things looks ugly.. thats why i would like to to use another theme.. thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm
Seichinha wrote:Hi

To update yourshop template with VirtueMart 1.9 theme, please download gk_yourshop_rest_files_J!15.zip from the yourshop download page, unpack and you will find there VM 1.9 theme files.

Cheers ;)

The link dosn't work. I need those files :) Please refresh the link.

Sincerely, O.M.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.