Add Google code and user registration

Demonstrate your product attractively using clean and distinctive coffe shop Joomla template.
GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 am
I have the whebsite www.cialdine.it

If you click the login menu on top I have the form but the user registration is not present, I correctly enable it under user>option>enable user registration

Second problem If I try to add Google analytics code in administration > template nothing happens. I had to added the script in the file

I have the last version of this template

regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 pm
You need to publish mod_gk_register module to display register form. Did you add only google analytics tracking code in template settings so code like UA-XXXXXX?
Please note that Google need some time to collect some data based on your visitors.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:01 pm
I just intalled last gk register module, I publish it in register position of my gk coffee template, if I enable it when I click on login menu nothin happens, If I unpublish the register modul the login module show down
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:45 am
Just reinstalled the template google analitics now work fine, but the registration module have the same problem,

I need a solution becouse the website is working

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:56 pm
I see some javascript errors on your website which are related with reCaptcha and your register module, please firstly configure reCaptcha like it is described here » http://www.gavick.com/documentation/gen ... recaptcha/ or totally disable it because right now it only cause problems.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.