Enable Dynamic Thumbnail Resizing in VIRTUEMART?

Demonstrate your product attractively using clean and distinctive coffe shop Joomla template.
GK User
Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 am
I want to show the product description in virtuemart thumbnail image is 90x90 px and when clicking on the image will be enlarged to the size of the original image 800x600px.

The virtuemart I use is the version 2.0.18a. and in virtuemart template settings I have enabled the option, Enable Dynamic Thumbnail Resizing?. It happens in this particular Coffe template but in the other templates that I use virtuemart happens, for example in the template boutique puts the thumbnails well.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 am
Hi,
please in boutique template go to htm/com_virtuemart and change name of this folder for a moment. Then please check if problem still exist and let me know.

GK User
Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:39 am
I can not, I make the thumbnail display in the coffee template when displaying the description of the product, and when clicking on the image extends to the original size of the image. I note that in the folder .. / template / gk_coffe / html not com_virtuemart folder which gk_boutique copy of the template to the folder .. / template / gk_coffe / html, I still function funcianar the thumbnail image in the product description.
Note Perform two tests and still not working:
1. - Copy the folder com_virtuemart of .. / template / gk_boutique / html to the folder .. / template / gk_coffe / html.
2. - Copy all folders that are not in the template com_virtuemart of coffee from .. / template / gk_boutique / html to the folder .. / template / gk_coffe / html.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm
Please give me url to your website. And send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend. Remember add link to this topic too.

GK User
Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 am
Hi I would like to know how to make the thumbnails larger please
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.