Update for jomsocial 3 and joomla 3.1

Community fouces Joomla template to build a music magazine website with JomSocial support.
GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:05 pm
I want to ask will there be an update of template for jomsocial 3 and joomla 3.1 ?
Template is really well made and would be happy to use it and joomla 3
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 pm
Hi, Thank you for your feedback.

Probably not for this, but for another new template we will create a new theme for JomSocial.
We still waiting for stable version of JomSocial 3.5 which should work perfect with Joomla! 3.x.

But I can ask developers tomorrow
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:36 pm
I totally agree. I really would like to keep using my template as well.

I have no idea what I'm going to do once I can't upgrade to Joomla 3 or Jomsocial 3

What do I do? Do I have to figure out the necessary updates for the templates myself? Hire someone?

I would have liked to know before I started my social networking projects that the updates were never going to be available because I thought these could be used long term.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:18 am
HI,

is there a release date?

Cheers Joerg
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 pm
I will ask.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 am
Any feedback?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:44 pm
Sorry, I thought that you looked on our fanpage, few days ago we have published info about our new template. It will be realize on Monday (or this Friday?). It have support for new JomSocial 3.1.x and of course template.

About JomSocial theme only for Musicity - I'm not sure that we will do in this month. Now we are working on different topics. Especially, that the new JomSocial has a nice two default templates in-build.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:48 am
Dear Pawel,

first: (m) Social is really nice and i will use it for a upcoming new Website :-)

Musiccity is running on customers website and it would be very very helpful to know a release date, so i can plan the further development process ...

Thanks again in advance!!!

Joerg
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:56 pm
We have this info on our FB since 12.09.2013 --> JomSocial 3 theme for Music and TWN2 template is available in rest_files package : http://ow.ly/oM43S

About MusicCity I have to ask, but I'm afraid that this template is too old to get update.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.