Change the images at the front page...

Modern and unique personal portfolio Joomla template ideal for work presentation - support forum.
GK User
Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 am
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how and where to change the image tiles at the front page? I just want to put my own images on each tile and linked them to an article with description. thanks in advanced.
Cheers...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:08 am
DeepImageFx wrote:Hi,
Can someone please tell me how and where to change the image tiles at the front page? I just want to put my own images on each tile and linked them to an article with description. thanks in advanced.
Cheers...

i have a same problem and i dont see docs for do this..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 am
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:32 pm
jolans wrote:ok solution here :

https://www.gavick.com/documentation/qu ... s-working/

its work for me!

Hey,
Thanks for the reply. But can you explain a bit more? So, is that mean I create a new article with some images and the front page tiles will pick up the image from the article? Not sure...sorry...also how to create a hidden menu and what sort of category should I create? Bit confused here.... :?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 am
Can you GavickPro masters please help me onto this one? Cheers....
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 am
Hi,
pictures adn titles came from News Shop Pro GK4 module published in 'header' position. It is called Latest Works. If you go to the source Tab you will see that you can set source of articles for this module. So you have to make some category. Add article there and change source of NSP. Or you can edit articles and cateogries used there. But in both cases you will need to fix url to articles. To fix it read link from @jolans

GK User
Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:56 pm
That makes so much sense...I should be fine from here on....thanks heaps again...cheers....
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.