Changes in Logo?

Modern and unique personal portfolio Joomla template ideal for work presentation - support forum.
GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 am
Hi,

Can someone please help me how to push the logo image towards the right so that it aligns nicely with the entire layout? Also how can I change the width of the top module so that my logo shows completely? Please have a look at the attached image for reference...thanks heaps you all Gavick guys...cheers... probably this is my last question regarding this template... :-)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 am
Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 am
bkrztuk wrote:Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.

Sure...its www.deepimagefx.com

Thanks...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 am
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
h1#gkLogo a.cssLogo { margin-left: 20px!important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 am
bkrztuk wrote:Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
h1#gkLogo a.cssLogo { margin-left: 20px!important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.

Thanks...but this is for the left margin. But how can I make the top module bit large so that it shows my logo in full? If you notice in the site, the logo is cut in the bottom? thanks again...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 am
Can someone please guide me how to increase the height of the "Logo" and the "Main menu" module so that my logo image shows completely. Thanks...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:48 am
Hi again,

I have managed to change the height of the logo using this code,

h1#gkLogo a.cssLogo {
width: 152px !important;
height: 81px !important;

BUT, the logo appears in top of the line between the search and logo module. That looks ugly. Can you please find a solution to increase the module height instead of the logo height? My site is "www.deepimagefx.com" Please have a look. Thanks....
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 am
Can someone please reply to this? Konrad please...this is the only thing holding me from publishing my site officially.....thanks...
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 pm
Please add to override.css
#gkNav {
    background: url("../images/dark/top_bg.jpg") repeat-x scroll left bottom transparent;
    height: 86px;
    line-height: 86px;
}

div.gk-menu,
div.gk-menu > ul.level0 {
    height: 70px;
}

#gkNav ul.level0 > li,
#gkNav ul.level0 > li > a {
    height: 86px;
    line-height: 86px;
}
#gkLeft > .inner-wrap, #gkRight > .inner-wrap,
#gkMain > .inner {
    padding-top: 106px;
}

and you have to edit /images/dark/top_bg.jpg becasue this image has height 56px and you need image with 86px of height.
Remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:57 am
Hi Konrad,

You are genius mate...this works like a charm...thanks heaps...cheers...
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.