Pixellove Quickstart installation issue

Modern and unique personal portfolio Joomla template ideal for work presentation - support forum.
GK User
Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 pm
Hello, i am unable to use the quickstart installation for this template. I get through the few first screens and then when I hit "install" in the screen where will be created database it is hangs. I have tried installing directly on my hosting account.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 pm
Hi

I've seen this problem already, than I took the same installation and tried on 2 different servers where it worked ok. Looks like it's happening for some specific server configuration only. What I discovered is that database is created, the problem is when configuration.php file is being made. So please try add this file manually.

GK User
Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm
Thanks. Problem solved. There was a limit to the rate of hosting provider.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:55 pm
Hi

Thank You for the answer I'll pass that to other users who had the same problem to check that too.

GK User
Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:47 am
Alpus wrote:Thanks. Problem solved. There was a limit to the rate of hosting provider.

Hi, what do you mean with rate limit?
Which parameters do I need to adjust to what settings?

I will be very grateful if you can advise me. Having exact the same problem with Fashion template.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 am
Hi

The problem is that a value to a database server connection time is too low. You just need to ask Your host provider to raise it in order to fix it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.