Remove dates from News Shop Pro frontpage tiles?

Modern and unique personal portfolio Joomla template ideal for work presentation - support forum.
GK User
Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:55 pm
Hi,

Can someone please guide me how to remove the date displayed on the Homepage thumbnails created from GK News Shop Pro?
Thanks....
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 am
Please go to module configuration, open layout tab and article info blocks (this ON/OFF) switchers disable both Article Info 1 & Article Info 2.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:51 am
bkrztuk wrote:Please go to module configuration, open layout tab and article info blocks (this ON/OFF) switchers disable both Article Info 1 & Article Info 2.

Sorry...when you said nodule configuration, is that you mean module manager? If yes...there is two layouts, article layouts and links layouts! None of them has Article info 1 & 2 ? Thanks...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 am
DeepImageFx wrote:
bkrztuk wrote:Please go to module configuration, open layout tab and article info blocks (this ON/OFF) switchers disable both Article Info 1 & Article Info 2.

Sorry...when you said nodule configuration, is that you mean module manager? If yes...there is two layouts, article layouts and links layouts! None of them has Article info 1 & 2 ? Thanks...

Hi,
I found the information on another post...please don't worry about it...thanks... ;)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:51 pm
When you need more help about News Show Pro settings, please look at official documentation http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/extensions-for-joomla-1-6/news-show-pro-gk4-2/
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 pm
Hello , where did you find the solution to remove the date from the GK4 New Pro Tabs? I cannot find the "Article Info" (ON/OFF) Switch either. I am looking among the GK4 control settings of the module after going into the module manager. I can change the placement , format and type of info that is show, but I cannot enable /disable it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 am
All is described in this documentation >> http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/extensions-for-joomla-1-6/news-show-pro-gk4-2/ you just need to open module settings and you will see this tabs. The go to Article Layout and disable info block.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.