Tabs Big-tabs Background

AppsPro Tech - Quickly create elegant website with this app WordPress theme.
GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:42 pm
Hello,
I would like to try to change the background for big-tab tabs. I want to use orange (like demo) but I don't know where I must modify it.
Thanks
Alessandro
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:44 pm
Hi,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Hello,
I am sorry but I work in local. before to publish I need to make some test. However the problem is following:
I installed the template on WordPress. I create 2 tabs and I inserted the tab GK inside the Mainbody section. I would like to have this effects (pic1.jpg) but I have this one (pic2)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:06 pm
Ok I think i now where the problem is.
Please go to AppsProTech -> Template Options -> Pages tab and disable "Display white background on the homepage" option. Please also make sure that you are using default latest post as your frontpage.

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:32 am
Thank you very much!!!
It's running.. but I have another question : in pic2 at the start of the white square there is a link at homepage and a line (HR). How can I remove it?

Thanks
Alessandro
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:50 am
It will be difficult, because I can't see your website, but probably is a breadcrumb. Please go to AppsProTech -> Template Options -> Basic tab and disable "Conditional Breadcrumbs Display" option.
or you can use conditional rules to display the breadcrums only on pages which you want, i.e. "is_page()" rule is for displayin only on pages. more conditional tags may be found here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Conditional_Tags

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:59 am
Thank you very much... It's work...

you resolved all my problems..

PS: The template is fantastic....

Have a nice day
Alessandro
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.