Register and Login

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:12 am
Report this post
While I know the standard layouts are there for registration and login, there seems to be no elegant way of registering or signing in the users - one of the key elements to any Joomla site.

I am missing something or is there a big omission on this aspect of the template?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 am
Report this post
Hi,
you're right this template was not prepared for login/registration process but...
you can set Classic menu style, and add Login/Registration to menu
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:34 am
Report this post
But there are alternative solutions
1) add your own module position near menu.

How to tip:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... -position/

2) Use login module as Menu Position , for this use Menu Params (GavickPro) -> Subcontent -> Module Position [on]
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:15 am
Report this post
I did the first method already, it was lost in the menu.

I will try the second one now, thanks alot for the help.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Report this post
Pawel F wrote:But there are alternative solutions

2) Use login module as Menu Position , for this use Menu Params (GavickPro) -> Subcontent -> Module Position [on]

Referring to the method above, is there a way to make the login window/module pop-up or drop down, instead of showing it as a static module as soon as the site gets loaded?
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.