Pricing Table

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 am
Report this post
Hi

I would like to create a 3 column pricing table but need to have each of then tables in a different colour, I see that if you use 'gkPremium" as am id class it changes the colour of one table, how would I be able to achieve 3 different colours on the 3 column table please?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:09 pm
Report this post
Could you please post an url to your site where this 3 column table is already created?

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:48 pm
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:Could you please post an url to your site where this 3 column table is already created?

Hi it is the pricing table in the demo that I am using (at the moment) - https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/bluap/ ... rice-table

As you can see the middle table is black but I want to be able to have 3 tables with 3 different colours.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:23 pm
Report this post
Please edit: /templates/gk_bluap/css/override.css and add at its end:
Code: Select all
.gkPriceTable dl.color1 {
background: #900;
border-color: #900;
}
.gkPriceTable dl.color2 {
background: #090;
border-color: #090;
}
.gkPriceTable dl.color3{
background: #009;
border-color: #009;
}

Now add classes color1, color2, color3 to each of dl elements (like there is a gkPremium class on second one) to use that background colours.

Remember to enable "CSS override" in template settings - advanced section.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.