Can't get GK Image Show to show my image

Perfect responsive WordPress theme to showcase your mobile, iPad or tablet apps.
GK User
Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:05 pm
Hi

Following the instructions to customing GK Image Show slideshow for the home page, I've uploaded my image (same size as your demo ones, png) to the media library. I've named it correctly and put it into GK Image Show. I get three dots to show there are three slides, but I'm not seeing my image, If I click the third dot, no content appears where my slide should be.

Inspecting the code, the correct div goes 'active', and the url for the image is correct .. lifted out, the image displays from that URL.

I'm kinda out of options, why do you think my slide isn't displaying? I have screenshots but upload is saying they are an invalid filename.

J
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 pm
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 am
You have two images with the same name in your media library - "room03pHeader2", please remove one image and it should works properly.

GK User
Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:15 pm
Much obliged, thank-you.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.