Problem with editing the content

Perfect responsive WordPress theme to showcase your mobile, iPad or tablet apps.
GK User
Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:30 pm
Hello,

I have a problem with editing the page content on the website www.adwordskampanie.pl . I have edited the "post" containg the copy of each part. Then when I go to "pages" and select the "Frontpage Template" and hit the "Preview changes" button, the edits I mare ARE VISIBLE. But when I do the "Update" the website does not show the new contnet. Now I am realy stuck since for example edited content in post for footer contant show in English on the homepage, when it has been replaced by the copy in Polish, yet only English one is visible.

What I am doing wrong ? :)

Thank you
Adrian
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:02 pm
Hello,

You've edited your posts content, but your frontpage: http://adwordskampanie.pl/ is based on widgets :)
Generaly in the Bluap Theme your have 2 options to generate frontpage - using frontpage template or using widgets, so you have to decide and if you want to use frontpage template with posts, please set this frontpage template as a static frontpage in Settings -> General -> Reading.

GK User
Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:42 pm
Hello and Thank you!

I have managed to edit the content using Widgets, that solved the editing problem.

But I have one more question, it is possible to remove "Super detailed design" and "Responsive design" Widgets? I dont realy want to use them, and I dont want to click delete in a wrong place :) Can you help me out?

Thank you
Adrian
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:28 am
Hello,

Please remove text widgets from Bottom I and BOttom II widgets areas (in the widget content you should see Super detailed design and Responsive design with other texts).

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.