Customize Template Tab

Amazing Joomla template for sharing your apps with responsive and super detailed design
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm
Report this post
I would like to use the customize template tab on the said to actually save its settings to the admin. I have several customers that I would like to basically lock out of the administration portal completely. This would serve its purpose tremendously. Basically a quick admin link to change colors and backgrounds. I would like to also add a select pictures for the image background. I see this in a lot of Joomla Templates, including yours. The logical connection is that it would serve the joomla community at large. This template and another that you have will be chosen using mightsites to connect multiple sites together with SSO to make it all seemless. Please help!

If this can be accomplished. Even just a save button.

I'm not sure if this is considered a tab or a side menu. But it is the one with the gear on the left hand side. Ultimately you guys will help Joomla evolve.

Thanks in advance....

Please let me know.

Chris Burd
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:07 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid we do not support such customisation requests, but it's possible I've misunderstood this task. Please try to explain it a little better and give some examples, so maybe part will be possible to accomplish.

GK User
Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:48 am
Report this post
On the demo of the actual template itself, there is a selector for customizing the site, basically color and background pattern. I would like to know how this is done. Is this a module, or something that is available elsewhere?

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/bluap/

look in the left hand side and you will see a customizer or selector for template colors etc. I would like to use this on a website for my customers. But have the ability to save it to the admin side. In essence. My customers wouldnt ever really need access to the administrator of joomla.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid this is a tool in our demo only for clients to be able to see what can be done with template. Unfortunately quickstart is not having this functionality.

GK User
Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:47 am
Report this post
So can you tell me where to find this tool? I would like to use it going forward. If not perhaps you guys should make it a module or a plugin with a save capability. Truthfully this really extends joomla, with k2 front end editing, and a page create module, joomla would be much closer to wordpress. I understand that you guys use the T3 framework, so I would think it would really put you guys at the forefront of Joomla development!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:38 am
Report this post
Hi

Actually we are using Gavern framework. It's our own production and this extra tool is connected with our demo server, but this is a good idea that such module may be useful. I'll let programmers know that there is request for that.

GK User
Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 pm
Report this post
great thanks! :)
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.