cart - position not available in module configuration

25 April, 2016
GK User
Tue May 23, 2017 9:23 am
Hi! First of all I would like to say, that I'm really satisfied with your Box-template. It meets all our requirements... Today I tried to configure the VM-Cart module but couldn't find the cart-position in the drop down list. Unfortunately the module doesn't seem to work in any other position because of a missing script. Am I wrong or can you show me another way to publish the VM pop-up cart?

Joomla! 3.7.1 with VM 3.2.2, PHP 7.0.19
http://www.relaunch.gobo.de/index.php/de/
cart = "Anfrageliste" in top menu, module disabled now
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 25, 2017 4:12 pm
Hi

Actually it's the opposite. "cart" module position is a popup itself, so any module placed there will be shown in a popup. VM Cart module does not come with a popup option on it's own. This means "cart" module position is the only position to use if You wish to have cart in a popup.

GK User
Mon May 29, 2017 12:39 pm
Hi! Of course, "cart" module position is what I need, but actually it isn't availabe in box-template. Can you please check what is wrong with my installation?

Joomla! 3.7.2 with VM 3.2.2, PHP 7.0.19
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 pm
Hi

It may not be showing on the list, but it's there. Try simply type it in the custom field box in module position selection area.

GK User
Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:28 pm
In templateDetails.xml, "cart.php" is included but under "Template specific module positions" there is not "cart" position.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 pm
Hi

It doesn't matter if it's specified or not, You can still use it. Simply type the name in the custom field and hit enter.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.