Modification on Frontpage of Cloudhost

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:08 pm
Report this post
Dear all developers,

first of all i would like to thank you in general for the great work that you are doing here...

I have an issue that i need your support... One of my webpages at http://www.poiotita-zois4all.gr needs an upgrade at the front page.

As you can see at the Cloudhost template there are 3 floating boxes at the top of the site. My issue is that i need to make them 4 instead of 3.

My problem is that i can write the code to make them 4 boxes but the alignment of the boxes is not correct...Maybe the CSS i'm using is incorrect. I would like to make all these 4 boxes in the raw.

Could you please help me in order to succed my task...?

Waiting for your kind reply!!!

Best regards
Chris!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:56 am
Report this post
You need firstly to add this box to your website and then let me know. I'll provide you custom CSS. Probably you need to add to override.css something like this :

Code: Select all
.gkColorPriceTable.col3 dl { width: 20.4% }
but this value should be adjust.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:04 am
Report this post
bkrztuk wrote:You need firstly to add this box to your website and then let me know. I'll provide you custom CSS. Probably you need to add to override.css something like this :

.gkColorPriceTable.col3 dl { width: 20.4% }
but this value should be adjust.

Dear bkrztuk

thanks for your kind reply and your help...

Because the website is online and many customers of the company are getting inside to watch some details could you please tell me a time that we can meet on internet and make the new box for your referrence???

Could we chat via skype??

Waiting for you kind reply!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 am
Report this post
Sorry but we don't provide support in any other way that via forum or vip ticket system. Could you just replicate this website and hide it from visitors? Or just make a copy of your installation?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:23 pm
Report this post
bkrztuk wrote:Sorry but we don't provide support in any other way that via forum or vip ticket system. Could you just replicate this website and hide it from visitors? Or just make a copy of your installation?

Hello bkrztuk,

sorry i didn't know that you can support that way!

So i have made it to be shown on the front page.. I closed the access to public for 1 day and now you can get into the website as user:[removed]
pass: [removed]

Please let me know when you have seen it in order to fix the webpage!!!

Best regards
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:38 am
Report this post
Any news yet???
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:36 am
Report this post
Please don't post details here - you can always use PM to send pass and login. I've edited your post. Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
.gkColorPriceTable.col3 dl {
width: 17.333333%;
}

.gkColorPriceTable.col3 dl.gkPremium { width: width: 23.333333%; }

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 am
Report this post
Thanks a lot for your kind help and appreciated for your time. One last question ... As you had seen the 4th box is a copy of the GKpremium box in red color.. I would like to change the color of the 4th box to another. Could you please let me know how to make this modification because i stuck to this issue!!!..Waiting for your kind reply and thanks in advance for your precious help!!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Report this post
I've checked your site and see 4 different boxes so I suspect that you've made the changes, yes?
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.