Multilingual website - home page disappeared

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:10 pm
Report this post
Welcome.

I have a problem with multilingual website. I have read the post https://www.gavick.com/forums/cloudhost ... 36571.html. I created two menus - for the Polish language and the English language. On the side there is a switch to switch the language and theory content of the page is switched, but home page completely disappeared. Does this mean that I have to create from scratch the main page?
All modules appearing on the home page are set to switch the language to 'all', which should show up in any language.

I attach screenshots of the menu settings. Please let me know how to restore the basic appearance of the home page.
polskie-menu-ustawienia.jpg

angielskie-menu-ustawienia.jpg

dwa-jezyki-strona-glowna.jpg
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:55 pm
Report this post
Welcome.
I restored the modules on the home page. But there is no background image header.
Moreover, page starts differently than without this languages switcher. The menu at once is in a fixed position.
menu-ustalona-pozycja.jpg

In the module, 'all our plans' animated icons are of small size, and nothing I changed in the settings of this module.
animowane-ikonki-all-our-plans.jpg
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:00 pm
Report this post
Hi.

Large icons appear when I type the code
Code: Select all
<i class="icon-laptop"></i>
but JCE editor when saves (writing) the module, changes tag <i> to tag <em>.

So it looks like after saving the module
Code: Select all
<div class="gkIcon animated"><a href="#"> <em class="icon-laptop"></em> <span>Intuicyjny panel obsługi</span> </a></div>

This is the reason for the appearance of small icons.
I do not know how to avoid this changes during save the module, which setting of JCE editor is responsible for this?
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.