icons missing in modul "All our plans"

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:38 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I installed the quickstart package for cloudhost.
In the module "All our plans" the source code is like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
<div class="gkColumns gkFeatures" data-cols="2">
<div>
<div class="gkIcons">
<div class="gkIcon animated"><a href="#">Easy to use panel</a></div>
<div class="gkIcon animated"><a href="#">10TB Bandwidth</a></div>
<div class="gkIcon animated"><a href="#">24/7 Tech Support</a></div>
<div class="gkIcon animated"><a href="#">Webmail service</a></div>
</div>
</div>
<div>
<h2>All our plans Include</h2>
<h3>Faster loading websites</h3>
<p>New server technologies like PHP 5.5, PageSpeed, FastCGI make your website pages load up to 6x faster.</p>
<h3>A better backup plan</h3>
<p>Now you can manage CloudFlare with Railgun—a free service that makes your sites faster and more secure—from right inside the AccountCenter.</p>
<a class="button invert bigger-button" href="#">More Features</a></div>
</div>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately the 4 Icons disappered from my site. For my adminuser and superuser I have no filter set in text filter.

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:26 am
Report this post
Hello, someone here?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:25 am
Report this post
Hi

For start please disable using editor in user settings and than use this html structure to bring icons back:

Code: Select all
<div data-cols="2" class="gkColumns gkFeatures">
<div>
<div class="gkIcons">
<div class="gkIcon animated loaded"><a href="#"><i class="icon-laptop"></i><span>Easy to use panel</span></a></div>
<div class="gkIcon animated loaded"><a href="#"><i class="icon-signal dark"></i><span>10TB Bandwidth</span></a></div>
<div class="gkIcon animated loaded"><a href="#"><i class="icon-medkit dark"></i><span>24/7 Tech Support</span></a></div>
<div class="gkIcon animated loaded"><a href="#"><i class="icon-envelope"></i><span>Webmail service</span></a></div>
</div>
</div>

<div>
<h2>All our plans Include</h2>
<h3>Faster loading websites</h3>
<p>New server technologies like PHP 5.5, PageSpeed, FastCGI make your website pages load up to 6x faster.</p>
<h3>A better backup plan</h3>
<p>Now you can manage CloudFlare with Railgun&mdash;a free service that makes your sites faster and more secure&mdash;from right inside the AccountCenter.</p>
<a class="button invert bigger-button" href="#">More Features</a>
</div>
</div>

this piece of code is using html5 and I believe Your joomla editor is not recognising it and removes.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.