Invalid address: mailer->addReplyTo

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:47 am
Report this post
Hello I found after updating latest Joomla to 3.5.1 that new user can not get reply confirmation email to his inbox and it shows "0" error page now found.
The user is gathered by registration in SQL but it not send back confirmation email to user it can be activated.

The reason is some php mailer functions needs to be updated.
Please check this URL I found: http://joomla.stackexchange.com/questio ... omla-3-5-1 and tell me how can I fix this.

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 am
Report this post
Hi, so I fixed this issue by myself.
So if anyone have this issue and you are using Hikashop OR some extention that redirect Joomla Registration to Hikashop or to your extention, please update latest version and you will be good to go :)
The issue was in my side Hikashop but the strange thing is that I did not know that Hikashop has new update, in my case 2.6.2 as in my new updated Joomla 3.5.1 it doesnt show new update available, so I thought I have latest Hikashop 2.6.1, but it wasnt true actually.
So I downloaded manually from Hikashop website and uploaded package and it is working now.

Cheers
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes, joomla 3.5.1 as brought a small change to the mailing function and components which are based on that function will break. Gavick has developed 2 extensions which were affected: GK Registration and GK Contact. Both has been fixed and can be found in rest_files packages for Your template.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.