Problem with scroll, jump intermittently, as trembles...

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:12 pm
Report this post
Hello, I have another problem with the template CLOUDHOST in JOOMLA 3 ... At Home Page: When the scroll of the page is used, either in the laterale bar with scroll mouse, with the arrows bottom up: the top bar of light blue template where this phone, live chat and login button, jump intermittently, as trembles, giving a sense error and annoyance at the sight of the customer. This problem occurs mostly with the Google Chrome browser. I waiting for you to solve, I send cordial greetings, thank you. René
* If you need the domain name, access data and others: it sent privately, thank you. :?:
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

I see no problems in Chrome:

can You please show me what You have in mind ?

GK User
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 am
Report this post
Hi. I send video as soon as possible, thanks, greetings ...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:05 pm
Report this post
Hi. I just checked. Indeed the DEMO does not give this kind of problem ... But mine site presents the problem ...
URL Website: http://www.tainternational.it/
Greetings thank you...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:04 pm
Report this post
Hi

Yes. Looks like some extra function has a n impact to browser performance. Try add this to override.css:

Code: Select all
#gkMenuWrap.active {
    position: fixed;
    top: 0 !important;
}

GK User
Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 am
Report this post
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Problem solved, greetings ...
*I did the test with a PC ... I point to the end customer, who has a MacBook 13 "tells me that the problem is still present with the browser" Google Chrome ". According to his experience is possible ?, or maybe a problem of your browser cache ?, thanks ...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:26 pm
Report this post
Hi

Must be a problem with browser's cache. Please ask client to clear it. I saw the problem before, but now it's gone for me on Chrome.

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:38 pm
Report this post
Problem Solved... Thanks
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:47 pm
Report this post
Hi

Great. Closing this thread than.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.