Size, color and Mouseover module HEADER...

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:41 pm
Report this post
Hi. As I can resize boxes Header module, color and activate the mouse hover in some links ?. I need the boxes are of the same dimension, thanks, greetings. René :?:
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:35 pm
Report this post
Hi

"Some" is a very foggy. Please show me exactly which links You have in mind.

GK User
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:07 am
Report this post
Hi. - I need the three boxes are the same size ... - Where I can change the color of each of the boxes ?, this because I do some tests based on how it looks with the logo I'm designing ... In the first box from left to right: "COMPANY", I activated the links to these four texts: PARTI ELETTRONICHE, CABLAGGI ELETTRICI, COMPONENTI PLASTICI, INDUSTRIA AUTOMOTIVE, but I Hover the mouse does not work, I tried but it does not work ... Some solution ?, thanks, greetings ...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

For start I can see You've named all links as id="gkBigTitle", this is wrong. There cannot be 2 elements on website using the same id="", remove it since it has no impact on the style anyway.

Selector to play with hover effect will be:

Code: Select all
.gkColorPriceTable a:hover {
text-decoration: underline;
}

GK User
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:51 pm
Report this post
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Now hover effect works only when I remove the: id = "gkBigTitle" I lose Strong effect ... Any Idea ?, thanks, greetings ...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:10 pm
Report this post
Hi

Right now the code is broken. You've probably removed a little too much. Just fix it so it will looks like this:

<a href="http://www.tainternational.it/contattaci.html"><strong>PARTI ELETTRONICHE</strong></a>

GK User
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:44 pm
Report this post
Hi.
* I need the three boxes are the same size ... Where I can change?

* Where I can change the color of each of the boxes ?, this because I do some tests based on how it looks with the logo I'm designing ...

-- <a href="http://www.tainternational.it/contattaci.html"><strong>PARTI ELETTRONICHE</strong></a>
***I tried your code, only when passing the mouse, hover effect works, but the text is not displayed ... Any ideas ?, thanks, greetings ...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:06 pm
Report this post
Hi

To have it same sie remove class "gkPremium" from html. It's added to the second box:

<dl class="gkPremium">

Color of each box can be set with code:

.gkColorPriceTable dl:nth-child(1) {
    background-color: red;
}

.gkColorPriceTable dl:nth-child(2) {
    background-color: blue;
}

.gkColorPriceTable dl:nth-child(3) {
    background-color: green;
}

but first fix Your html syntax. Some html tags are not closed. The number of opened html tags needs to be same as their closing tags, right now something is not right there.

Which text is not displayed ? Everything looks ok to me (except the html syntax error).

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:17 pm
Report this post
Hi. In this case, when I remove the code: <dl class = "gkPremium"> All of misalign, the box goes down, it does not work ...
The color change works, but I just change the internal color of the box ... I do not change the details of the different circles ... If you look, now each box has the same color of the circle that is below where it says + INFO.
* I did with Responsive test with SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 and the third box does not look good, this disproportionate ...
** This code I leave it as you instructed me: <dd> <a href="http://www.tainternational.it/contattaci.html"> PARTI ELETTRONICHE </a> </ dd>
Mere you what happens ... Disappears with hover ...
****I give an example of a line with open tags, please...

Any solution, thanks, greetings ...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:30 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think it's just because of the validation issue and html inconsistency with what ws used in demo. For example "PARTI ELETTRONICHE" is using a code:

<dd>
<a href="parti-elettroniche.html">PARTI ELETTRONICHE</a>
</dd>

while in demo <strong></strong> are added

<dd>
<a href="http://www.tainternational.it/parti-elettroniche.html"><strong>PARTI ELETTRONICHE</strong></a>
</dd>

GK User
Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:57 pm
Report this post
Hi. Thanks for your reply ... Any solution to the remaining problems of this post?, thank you, very much. Greetings...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 am
Report this post
Hi

What are the remaining problems of this post ? I think everything is solved already.

GK User
Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:54 pm
Report this post
Hi. In this case, when I remove the code: <dl class = "gkPremium"> All of misalign, the box goes down, it does not work ...
The color change works, but I just change the internal color of the box ... I do not change the details of the different circles ... If you look, now each box has the same color of the circle that is below where it says + INFO.

** This code I leave it as you instructed me: <dd> <a href="http://www.tainternational.it/contattaci.html"> PARTI ELETTRONICHE </a> </ dd>
Mere you what happens ... Disappears with hover ... Thank you, very much, greetings from Italy!
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:05 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please look at my post, I told You to change it to:

<dd>
<a href="http://www.tainternational.it/parti-elettroniche.html"><strong>PARTI ELETTRONICHE</strong></a>
</dd>

can You see this <strong></strong> ? They are missing right now causing the problem on hover.

About <dl class = "gkPremium"> I asked to remove CLASS: gkPremium, not whole line. So putting it simplier. Change:

<dl class = "gkPremium">

to

<dl class = "">

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.