Template functionality problem CloudHost...

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:31 pm
Report this post
Hi. A few days ago I buy this Template and have several problems:

1) In the Contact Form, check Box (send a copy to your email), only Google Crome not see, is too small, to the point that it can almost make ...

2) In the Popup Login: Once I'm logged in, the Exit button does not work. You can not leave ...

3) Popup Login: The login button on Facebook does not open me (believe that is all set well, also in the App, because I've done it many times and know the process).

4) Popup Login: Once I'm logged in, do not know why: I continued to show a Voice User Menu (not published): Submit a Web Link.?

5) I used the classic textBox Joomla and not aligned to the right, moreover, the search button I set it right and I get to the left of the search box.

Any solution to these problems ?, thanks, greetings from Italy ...
* If you need accesso data, domain, sending him privately, thank you ... :?:
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:05 am
Report this post
Hi

1. Can I please see a screensot and have an url to the site ? From what I know this box is a html checkbox which style is provided by browser itself.

2. Send me an access to site so I'll be able to check that.

3. Ok. I'll check that when I'll know url to site.

4. Same as above

5. I do not understand what you have in mind in this case, can You explain ?

GK User
Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:06 pm
Report this post
teitbite Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:05 am Reply with quoteReport this post
Hi

1. Can I please see a screensot and have an url to the site ? From what I know this box is a html checkbox which style is provided by browser itself. R/ Yes, that I know, but in this case is too small, it happens only in Google Crome ... I bought another template of GavickPro, and nowhere else have this problem ... Strangely just noticed that in your DEMO also the CheckBox is too small ... Any alternative solution (if there is no solution, I see no other way I disable it), it does not respect the rules of accessibility for the customer ...

2. Send me an access to site so I'll be able to check that. R/ I just sent all data access through private message, also the URL, FTP ... thanks ...

3. Ok. I'll check that when I'll know url to site.

4. Same as above

5. I do not understand what you have in mind in this case, can You explain ? R/ I need to use the classic search engine Joomla is a text box that the internal says: Search ... In my case it enabled, it is a module, but when in the module configuration, the search button I put the module in the position to the right of the search box, this button is always kept to the left and is not aligned to the right of the Home Page ... Thank you, I hope I express the problem a little better ...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:45 pm
Report this post
Hi

1. This looks normally. This is how Chrome presents checkbox html element. Here a pure html example: http://how2html.pl/checkbox-html/ so You will see it's like that in every case.

2. Here a fix for that:

Code: Select all
.login-greeting {
    float: left;
    margin-right: 20px;
    margin-top: 5px;
}

.gkUsermenu {
    clear: both;
    padding-top: 25px;
}

3. I see an error message "Unable to load the URL: The domain of this URL is not included in the application domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains application in the "Application domains" in the application settings." this means that You have not included this site's domain for this app to work.

4. I've disabled "User menu" and it's gone now.

5. First of all pick a position for search, mainbody can only be used of frontpage.

GK User
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:32 pm
Report this post
Hi, thanks for your reply.

1) In this case I have a question: Because in some templates Gavick, the CheckBox is smaller and other bigger ... I remember a few months ago, I sent a ticket through the forum, because with the template "Quark "I liked the largest check box, and you gave me the same answer now ... But the difference is that in this template is too small, to the point that can not be used, and Quark is small but something bigger, so you can use ... Any alternative?

2) Problem Solved.

3) Problem Solved.

4) Problem Solved.

5) In this case, maybe I do not understand your answer, or can not explain well. You send images to try to better illustrate the problem.
5.A)-When I set the module to the search button below the search box, the button is put down, but stuck to the search box ... Images: search_image_2_A and search_image_1_A. Any idea how to solve ?, thanks, greetings ...
search_image_2_A.jpg

search_image_1_A.jpg

5.B)-When I set the module to the search button to the right of the search box, the button is placed to the left and unaligned ... Images: search_image_4_B and search_image_3_B.Any idea how to solve ?, thanks, greetings ...
search_image_4_B.jpg

*Missing image sent in the next post ...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:34 pm
Report this post
I send the picture was missing, thanks, greetings ... René
search_image_3_B.jpg
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:03 pm
Report this post
Hi

1. The look of checkbox depends from browser. It's possible some time ago Chrome was using a different look of it that's why You remember it bigger, but what You see now is how it's presenting it currently. There are ways to change it looks, but in any of our templates we have not used them.

For example here You will see how it can be changed with some CSS3 and Javascript: https://codepen.io/bbodine1/pen/novBm

5. Try use this code:

.search input[type="text"] {
float: left;
}

.search br {
display: none;
}

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:58 pm
Report this post
Hi. I understand, but I use "Shop and Buy" and "Quark" and are much larger. I have no idea how it could implement the code CSS3 ... 5) How could better align the button ?. Thank you, all figured out, greetings ...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

1. That's good. Just show me an example where it's bigger, so I'll see what needs to be done to resize it.

5. Try play with margin values of button:
.search input.button {
margin: 4px 2px 2px;
}

GK User
Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:15 pm
Report this post
Okay. point 5, problem solved ... As an example for Point 1:

https://demo.gavick.com/joomla3/quark_e ... hp/contact

http://www.ingrossoperparrucchiere.it/contattaci.html

* The first example is the DEMO of "QUARK" I have also on the website festxxxx.it

** The second example is a client of mine, but the template is "SHOP AND BUY" ...

Thanks greetings...
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:28 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Looks like in Chrome You can manipulate the size of checkbox with adjusting font size for it. Try adding:

input[type="checkbox"] {
font-size: 200% !important;
}

GK User
Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:00 pm
Report this post
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I tried the code, but it does not work ... I am missing something ?, thanks, greetings. :?: :idea:
* I send screen ...
check-box-problem.png
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:48 pm
Report this post
Hi

I have no idea. Maybe upper layer needs this code. Try:

#contact-form dd.inline {
    font-size: 200% !important;
}

GK User
Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:39 pm
Report this post
Hi, thanks for your reply. I tried the code but does not work ... It is a mystery because this template does not work Gavick and other template Gavick works ... If you had no idea that works with Gavick, imagine me I'm out ... Thanks in this case I disable functionality checkbox to avoid a reply from the client, thank you for availability, Greetings ... René
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:50 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've only learned recently thanks to Your question than Chrome enables changing size of checkbox and there are no informations on the internet how to do that, so I'm sorry but I cant just guess how to do that. The only difference I can see between example pages You've shown me is text font size and it definitely works when I put the code I gave You into Firebug, so no idea why it's not working when You put it in actual code.

GK User
Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:42 pm
Report this post
Hi. In any case I thank you a lot for all your help and professionalism ... I understand that you can not solve it, in fact, occur disabling the option to avoid problems with the end customer ... My concern is that I can not explain because in a template Gavick works well, and in another template does not work well, are codes Gavick, if not ask them, who asked ?, but do not worry, we cerra the post ... you have already done too much. In this case the responsibility is mine, for not examine either the template before you buy it ... Thanks, greetings from Italy. René
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:39 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I cannot understand Your last post, but I've finally found a thread about resizing checkbox. Please try that: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2648 ... verlapping

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.