CloudHost Configuration details

Dedicated support forum for CloudHost elegant bosting WordPress theme which is perfect for your business and hosting websites. Here you can ask questions and discuss with other theme users.
GK User
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 am
All configuration details for CloudHost theme are available on our documentation page.

GK User
Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:24 am
Page link isn't working.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:43 am
When I go to download the import file it pulls up a page of code. Am I supposed to put it in a text doc and upload it?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:37 am
Hi,

Please use the following technique:

In Safari: Right or control-click on the link and select ‘Download linked file’. This will download a file called theme_name.xml, where “theme_name” is (wait for it…) the theme name.

In Chrome: Right-click on the link and select ‘Download link as…’. A dialogue box will open to specify where the download should be saved. The name will default to ‘theme_name.xml’, so just leave this as default and save the file.

In Firefox: Right-click on the link and select ‘Save link as…’. A dialogue box will open where you can specify the save location; as with the other browsers the name will default to “theme_name.xml” so leave this as it is.

Full tutorial is avaialble here:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... o-content/

GK User
Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:59 pm
Is it compatible with WHMCS?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:34 pm
The CloudHost was not tested with WHMCS, so I can't guarantee that it's compatible.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.