diappear phone and live chat icon on topbar

Sep '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:53 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

I purchased the CloudHost this month. Went to Topbar module to update the phone #. After saving, the phone and live chat icons have disappeared. Not sure not to get it back. Please help!

<p><span class="gk-info"> 1-800-xxx-xxxx </span> <span class="gk-info"> <a href="#live-chat">Live Chat</a></span></p>

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 am
Report this post
Could you please post an url to your site?

GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 pm
Report this post
behlers wrote:Hi there,

I purchased the CloudHost this month. Went to Topbar module to update the phone #. After saving, the phone and live chat icons have disappeared. Not sure not to get it back. Please help!

<p><span class="gk-info"> 1-800-xxx-xxxx </span> <span class="gk-info"> <a href="#live-chat">Live Chat</a></span></p>

Thanks

Hi,
You are missing the <i class="icon_">. Make sure to disable the 'Default Editor' to none prior to editing (under 'Global Configuration'). If you lost the original code, copy/paste below to restore.

<span class="gk-info"><i class="icon-phone"></i> +48 (0)10 7516 9342</span>
<span class="gk-info"><i class="icon-comments"></i> <a href="#live-chat">Live Chat</a></span>
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 am
Report this post
Please disable tinyMCE editor in global configuration (change editor to "editor - none").
Now replace your code with this one:
Code: Select all
<span class="gk-info"><i class="icon-phone"></i> +48 (0)10 7516 9342</span>
<span class="gk-info"><i class="icon-comments"></i> <a href="#live-chat">Live Chat</a></span>   

Now edit inserting correct data.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.