Remove Moo Tools

Sep '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:25 am
Report this post
Hi, I am not sure if the components that I am using are using MooTools and would like to remove it to see. Please can you advise how I can remove Moo Tools
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:18 pm
Report this post
Hi

Joomla does not come with MooTools as default, so if You have it loaded it means it was loaded by one of the extensions. Please disable this extensions or switch them to jQuery library if possible. You can also use Easy jQuery plugin where You can select if it should block MooTools, but extensions based on this library may not work than.

GK User
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:49 pm
Report this post
Still trying to remove Mootools from this template. I know Mootools is no longer used by Joomla but the CloudHost template is loading MooTools, any thoughts on how to stop it?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think mootools is not loaded by template, but one of the extensions. Please send me url and an access to joomla panel to my mail [email protected] so I'll check.

GK User
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:33 pm
Report this post
Hi, I have used a plugin to remove Mootools which works well, but now I have a (ReferenceError: SqueezeBox is not define) error. Any thoughts where this could be so I can try and remove it. Joomla Cloud Host template
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:06 pm
Report this post
Hi

SqueezeBox has it's presentation in mootools and jquery, so what is happening here I believe, after disabling mootools extension which was loading it still has some code to use it from mootools.

Best way to figure out what is causing it is to disable module after module and the last unpublished after this message will disappear will need to be switched to jquery library or replaced with one build on jquery.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.