Blog en K2 and user.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue May 20, 2014 8:43 am
Report this post
Good morning, I have developed a menu and one of the sections of the menu is a blog on K2. Also I have created a user in the group "Bloggers" permit "registered, author, editor, publisher". This user I have created both joomla and K2 with the same permissions. My question is that when I logging with this user on the web, when you create an article just the joomla category is not the K2, and also creates the item is not displayed on any side of the page .

A greeting.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Could you better explain this case - are you creating articles on the front-end or on the back-end? The publishing time is set properly in the added item?
Administrator

GK User
Tue May 27, 2014 6:31 am
Report this post
Hi, I think the article on the front-end of joomla. If I add the items correctly. The web address is www.grupogalacho.com.

Thank you very much.
A greeting.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue May 27, 2014 9:41 am
Report this post
The articles are not displayed, because you have no subpages and on your frontpage there is a module on the mainbody module position which hides the component output on the frontpage. You have to create a menu for the K2 or Joomla! content categories and then the articles will be displayed under these menu items.
Administrator

GK User
Tue May 27, 2014 10:07 am
Report this post
Sorry my mistake, I have created the menu, but I have not yet uploaded to the server, I'm doing the tests locally. I have created the menu with category blog and this is where to create an article, not shown.

Greetings.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue May 27, 2014 12:18 pm
Report this post
Please check if the mainbody module is assigned only to the frontpage - maybe it overrides the component output also on the subpages.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.