How to add new link positions in one.page mode

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Report this post
Hi

Great template

however, I need more positions in one page mode

Theare is: #gkHeader, #gkContent, #gkBottom1 and #gkBottom1-3

so, theare are 4 menu items, and I need 7 menu items in mode onepage

How can I add this??
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 pm
Report this post
Whenever you add another module - it is asigned to unique ID - you just need to look into source code (chrome devtools, firebug) and found correct ID's to place in anchor.

GK User
Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 pm
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:Whenever you add another module - it is asigned to unique ID - you just need to look into source code (chrome devtools, firebug) and found correct ID's to place in anchor.

OK

I will try, and response them

Thanks ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 pm
Report this post
If you will have problem with that - please post the modules on your site, mark them on screenshot and share link to your site - I'll help you find correct ID's

GK User
Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:16 pm
Report this post
Hi, I have just installed the template but I dont know how to link the module and menu together.

Can someone please help? :?:

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:09 am
Report this post
You have the information in this thread. Either you need to use DevTools / Firebug or you can provide link to your site and point to which modules you would like to link to.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.