Image Show GK4 not loading images after template was updated

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.3.50 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:49 am
Report this post
Hi,

After update creativity template and enable the Force HTTPS, Image Show GK4 is not loading images in estudie.org. Some clues what is wrong there?

Thanks in advance.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:56 am
Report this post
Some news regarding this topic?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:50 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please update module to the latest version. Than when in module's configuration make sure to clear browser's cache couple of time and re-save module's settings.

GK User
Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:47 pm
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

I already did it a couple of times, even I clean Joomla Cache as well. This site is in production so I really need to solve this issue ASAP. Any other possible solution?

Thanks!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:12 am
Report this post
Hi

Sorry for delay but Your thread was not showing on moderator board untill today. Please send me an access to Your site and ftp to my email [email protected]

GK User
Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:31 pm
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,
I already sent the credentials to your email. Please check your spam folder if you don't find my email.

Thanks!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:27 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've reported this to programmers along with Your access. Will let You know as soon as they will replay to me.

GK User
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:02 am
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,
Do you have some news? I'm in a serious trouble now, because this website is in production and is not working after almost 4 weeks. This company is losing leads and had to stop the advertising because of this issue. I really appreciate if you can help me ASAP, or if you have some alternatives to remove this module and replace it with other similar solution.

Thanks!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:31 am
Report this post
Hi

Just asked programmers about that and unfortunately the access to FTP You've send was not working for them. Server replied with:

Code: Select all
"Could not parse response code.
Server Reply: Your connection to this server has been blocked in this server's firewall. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance."

Can You please enable it ? Most probably it's a country block, so please unlock Poland.

teitbite
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 am
Report this post
Hi

When You do please send me an information to my personal mail [email protected] so I'll be notified much faster.

teitbite
Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:44 am
Report this post
Hi

I’m afraid this will be a big problem. My IP is dynamic so it changes every 1-2h, before my message with IP to unlock will reach the support my IP will be changed already.

It has to be unlocked for whole Poland IP pool.

Greets

GK User
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:12 am
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

After one month this issue is still without any solution. I'm experimenting the same problem in other websites using creativity and the last Joomla version. I'm waiting for a solution to update other websites I'm using creativity too.

Thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 am
Report this post
Hi

I understand, but after a month asking for an access to FTP (unlocking it), I still wasn't able to even start checking what the problem can be. Please unlock IP, so I will at least have a chance.

teitbite
Sun May 14, 2017 11:29 am
Report this post
Hi

Please send me the password to the extra security from RSFirewall.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.