Creativity GK Image Show Multiple "Read More Buttons"

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 am
Report this post
Hi,

I recently purchased Creativity and I'm a little confused by the GK Image Show on the large image header.

Is it possible at all to have two buttons display in replace of the "What We Do". I understand how to rename the text in the button but it doesn't seem possible to have two buttons there?

Ideally i'd like to give the user two choices - much like your homepage where you ask Joomla or Wordpress templates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 pm
Report this post
Hi,
first, thanks for purchasing.
second, without module code (also css) hack it's not possible,
this template is not new (it has few years), and in those days nobody thought about it.
:whistle: but it's just a slide module, you can use another one.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:25 pm
Report this post
Ideally i'd like to give the user two choices - much like your homepage where you ask Joomla or Wordpress templates.

Those are two different CMS, and different products which both request time to built a template/theme,
in most cases also on TF when you would bought a product you get only one.
...do not forget that all modules here are free.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:56 pm
Report this post
Thanks for your prompt response.

I'll give it a go hacking the code and see how I go - surely it can't be that hard.

In regards to the Joomla / Wordpress comment I made - it was moreso just showing an example of two buttons using the Gavick Homepage as an example, I dont wish to have an option between two CMS's.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:51 pm
Report this post
I can give you a clue, edit that file : modules\mod_image_show_gk4\styles\gk_creativity\view.php

Aaa now understand.. :P
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.