creativity strange blank page problem

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:33 pm
Report this post
Hello
i have a site up and running smoothly since 3 years now.
Every three months i upload the next issue (it is a renal magazine).
But suddenly yesterday i discovered a blank page which is something strange.
I tried to see the log file but i didn't find anything...or something i can understand.
This morning i saw the blank page and start digging. Then without any specific change (i only tried to clear the cache through backend it loaded the content).
I also noticed that is related to a specific menu and i thought it also related to "ADD THIS" module. I mean that when i try to publish /share something to facebook then the problem is appearing (it loads strangly the specific page but the links are working correctly just like there is no css...). I deleted the publication on facebook and removed the ADD THIS module, cleared the cache from backend, and now still the weird page.
Please help me.
I would like to give more specific details through pm if possible
Sometimes i get a blank page sometimes it loads
Could you please help me?
As i don't want to publish publicly the webpage, i will give the page through pm if possible.
thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:37 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please rise error showing level in global joomla configuration or in php.ini so we will be able to see error messages. Than please send me an url of this page at my mail [email protected]

GK User
Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:53 am
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,
i set the error level to maximum and changed php.ini to show errors, but still can't see them!
check your email for details
thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:47 pm
Report this post
Hi

Despite my efforts I was not able to experience this blank page content, but I suspect it has something to do with cache. Most probably cache is recorded which not all files have loaded in full. Try replace all cache You are using with jotCache component and make some tests than. If You will experience it again let me know.

Are You using https links anywhere on site ? CSS may not load because of mixed protocols too.

GK User
Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:03 pm
Report this post
ok thank you, i will check it, but how did this happen suddenly?
the site was working just fine and suddenly the white page appeared
any guess?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:33 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've seen such things happening when for example a space on the server is gone or for database. Try ask Your hosting provider if there were no update in the time this problem occurred for the first time.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.