K2 articles not displayed in News Show GK5

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:59 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I'm having a similar module in place as the 'What we do' module in the quickstart package.
I'm showing K2 articles, based on category. This way I can differentiate between Dutch/English.

However, the articles are not being displayed.

I already had a look and changed the Time Offset from 0 to -12 and +12 without any luck to avoid the time difference between webserver and database server... no luck.

Any advise ?

Kind regards,
Mario
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:19 pm
Report this post
Only seems to work when I use the standard non-published module which is available after the News Show GK5 installation. Creating a new one results in the above problem.

Re-using the one that comes with the installation, only works however when "Module mode" = "Standard mode". The other available modes, such as Portfolio (which is used in the QuickStart package) does not show any K2 articles...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think portfolio needs every article to have an image attached to K2 image section in order to be displayed, but please tell me the url to Your site and send me an access to joomla panel, so I'll check.

GK User
Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:45 pm
Report this post
Hi,

You might be right. I'm now seeing them and I did add images to each K2 item...

Thanks,
Mario
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.