Orientation of module positions

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:31 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I've installed the quickstart materials next to a 'blank' site so I can lookup how things have been configured.
I have been working with other templates in the past so GavickPro templates are fairly new to me and I'm still figuring things out.

For your info: I have a multilingual site, with double menu's (so I have 4 menu's: home page for Dutch and subpages for Dutch and the same for English).
I noticed in the quickstart that all modules are being placed under each other in the bottom1 position.
In my blank site, they end up next to each other in the bottom1 position. So they are all squeezed together in 1 line.

The templates I worked with in the past had the posibility to manipulate this behavior in the admin back-end, however I cannot seem to find where this is configured in the Creativity template...

Another question: as I need to setup a multi-lingual site - was the Creativity template a good choice, or should I have gone for a more recent one ?

Thanks,
Mario
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:23 pm
Report this post
1. Please keep in mind that we like to have one question in one thread.
2. Described behave suggest that probably you haven't set correct page suffixes (in template settings), but to verify that I would need to see both sites live.
3. Each of our templates works with multi language, the catchy thing is you need to duplicate the template to be able to attach different menus (for different languages).

GK User
Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 pm
Report this post
Hi Ceberek,

Thanks for your reply. I will sent you the URL and credentials in a private message.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:01 pm
Report this post
Sorry, but provided login and password do not work.

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:15 pm
Report this post
Hi Cyberek,

I found the solution: I had to add the 'onepage' class in the template for the homepage ID.
(cfr. https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... omla-pages).

Consider this one resolved.

Thanks,
Mario
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:12 pm
Report this post
Ok.
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

GK User
Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:56 am
Report this post
Thanks, all set !
I have another topic open - will continue there.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:04 pm
Report this post
Ok, thanks.
If you have any additional questions regarding this topic, please let me know.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.