Cutting Edge Errors - [Solved]

Clean, super flexible and multipurpose Joomla template with detailed design
GK User
Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:27 pm
Hey everyone,

I am running my site off my pc for testing purposes and noticed that there are a couple of errors on my site.

1st Error:

Notice: Undefined variable: menu_name: ...gk_cuttingedgelibphpmenu.php on line 10

My next error is in News image 4:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sid in ..modulesmod_gk_news_image_4helper.php on line 106

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sid in ..modulesmod_gk_news_image_4helper.php on line 106

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sid in ..modulesmod_gk_news_image_4helper.php on line 124

Also in the module as it is running I have seen "';" on the very left side. I notice it because it white text on black background. This was on my site when I first installed it.

My site link is below. It is running in debug mode so you can view all the errors. I have also attached the two files that seem to have errors.

Thanks in advance!

Matt

My Site
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:26 pm
Hi

Can't get the file. I will ask for Imperator to fix the issue file attachment.

Fix Error "´;" on display module.

Note: This is only on J!1.5 stable version.

Open the content.php file, located on ...modules/mod_gk_news_image_4/tmpl/
and replace this line 3:

Error:
Code: Select all
<div class="gk_news_image_4_wrapper" style="width:<?php echo $block_width;?>px;height:<?php echo ($this->module_height+(2*$this->tabs_margin));?>px">';

Fix:
Code: Select all
<div class="gk_news_image_4_wrapper" style="width:<?php echo $block_width;?>px;height:<?php echo ($this->module_height+(2*$this->tabs_margin));?>px">

About the rest, me or other Gavick Team will try to help you.

Cheers

Seichinha
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:50 pm
The file is now fixed on Template J!1.5 Pack.

GK User
Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:06 pm
Thanks Seichinha! for the fix.

And thank you for looking into the others for me.

And once again I have one other questions. I have run the site on joomlaperformance.com's performance grader. It shows all the files loaded, I noticed mootools is loaded twice. Once from Joomla 1.5 media directory and once for the template in the gk_cuttingedge foler. Is there a way to make it load only 1 file? Or is this a normal thing for Gavick Templates?

Thanks

Have a good one

Evo
Fresh Boarder

Dziudek
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:37 am
You can disable mootools on your template through removing/commment in head file line which add file mootools.js to your page ;)

GK User
Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:28 pm
Hi, I have downloaded and installed a fresh install of the latest of Joomla! 1.5 and I am getting this error, I have followed the instrustions above and still no change, as I said I have downloaded this package from your site this evening and according to one of the gavick team these errors have been fixed, well they have not!

http://www.squirt.fm/index.php
Senior Boarder

Seichinha
Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 pm
jpb wrote:
Hi, I have downloaded and installed a fresh install of the latest of Joomla! 1.5 and I am getting this error, I have followed the instrustions above and still no change, as I said I have downloaded this package from your site this evening and according to one of the gavick team these errors have been fixed, well they have not!

Give me the database name, username and password by email: seichinha[at)gmail(doc)com

If you give me permission, i will instal it for you.

Will use english language.

Cheers

GK User
Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:56 am
I am still getting the menu error

Notice: Undefined variable: menu_name in F:wampwwwEvotemplatesgk_cuttingedgelibphpmenu.php on line 10

as well as the

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sid in F:wampwwwEvomodulesmod_gk_news_image_4helper.php on line 106

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sid in F:wampwwwEvomodulesmod_gk_news_image_4helper.php on line 106

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$sid in F:wampwwwEvomodulesmod_gk_news_image_4helper.php on line 124

Any help guys?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:00 pm
Seichinha wrote:
jpb wrote:

Give me the database name, username and password by email: seichinha[at)gmail(doc)com

If you give me permission, i will instal it for you.

Will use english language.

Cheers

Hi there, thanks for offering, I have sent my details to you. J:)
Senior Boarder

Seichinha
Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:38 pm
jpb

Thank you for your trust.

See your email. ;)

We find some bugs and they are fix now.

The cutting-edge and the news templates was updated (ver.1.5 menu.php and module NI IV)
For those who have already install the template, please just replace this files:

menu.php
(located on templates/gk_cuttingedge/lib/php/...)

helper.php
(Located on modules/mod_gk_news_image_4/...)

Cheers

GK User
Sat May 31, 2008 7:38 pm
Hello,

Excuse my english !!!

I have the same problem ! Can you help me

Regard

My site : http://ngntelecom.fr/site/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:04 pm
I can I get this fix - my 4 month subscription ran out - please advise thank you
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.