Slide Login for Cutting Edges

Clean, super flexible and multipurpose Joomla template with detailed design
Seichinha
Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:12 am
Notice:
***** This is not an oficial Gavick Release *****

Here's the promised slide login for Cutting Edges Template.

Preview effect:

Please, backup the replaced files first !

Hope you like it. ;)

GK User
Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:16 pm
:P
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:58 am
Any info of make that work with CB Login?
Maybe tell us what edit we have to do, so we wont change our css file, will be appreciated :)
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:49 am
Hi
After you do the upgrade with the slide_login files, you don't have to do anything on ccs file.
Just unpublish the mod_login and publish the cb_login on the same position.
Unable the horizontal mode on CB_login.

If you have any problem, just mail me: seichinha(at)gmail(doc)com

Cheers

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:17 am
OK
Works perfectly:) Thx.

I think about one more modification from Essence of Blog in Cutting Edge.

In "Essence" modules position - user1, user2 and user3 including the up-down slide of the highlight modules.

My new portal needs some special area only for members group but if you want vissible for everyone I'll use CB, GroupJive and Fireboard Forum, I have to publish this area on the front page but usually, rest of the visitors (register and/or guests) needs simple information without any specially area for the group members vissible.

Anyway, I you want to login or see some info about group work you can do this on the front page but if you need some content only you can hide some area for group members. That`s one of the important things in my new portal idea.
"Essence" up-down slide give me exactly what i want but Cutting Edge is the lovely template perfectly for my portal :)

How I can create an up-down slide for ex. adver1, advert2 and new advert4 module just before pathway and header position? I think it`s possible :)

regards
BusterFM
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:45 am
1) Sorry, but how exactly do I intall this .rar file or which file do I change within WWW folder?

Don't have CB, simple Joomla 1.5.

2) Also, when a new user is registered, Cutting Edge Loging is not showing confirmation screen "Email has been sent... please confirm etc."
The form fields just turn blank and one does not know if the registration request has been accepted.

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:00 am
The file is error
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.