change tab size of gk_tabs

Turn your community with elegantly JomSocial integrated and superiorly designed website
GK User
Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 pm
I all

I'm about to go live with a site and the client just asked for a tabbed component in frontpage.
I've been trying to use GK3 tabs, that comes with a styling for elvesocial, but unfortunately the tabs are too big to fit (I need to have 5 tabs).
I've been trying to change it by reducing the size of the interface iamege, but all I acomplished was a disaster. The same when editing the CSS. Whenever I change a parameter to the right direction, something else gets broken.
Since there is no overrides file, i've been tampering with gk_stuff and template.css.

Can someone give me a hint on what files and what to chenge in order to:

- have the tabs with a smaller size (around 180 px each)
- change the font, font size and remove the uppercase transformation for the text in the tabs.

the site is www.visitcaramulo.org and th tabs disaster can be seen on the frontpage

Thanks in advance and best regards
alexandre
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:03 am
Hi
Link you gave shows blank page.

GK User
Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 am
Hi Konrad

It's a working site in a production server. At least from Portugal it's working perfectlt apart from the fact that gk_tabs takes a huge time to load the content. Retry and maybe you have to wait 30 seconds for the page to load.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm
ping....

anyone who can help me?
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.